The Center together with the National Center of Legal Information and the Ministry of Justice has created the databank of legal information “Rule-making process”.
Purposes of creating of this databank were to implement the Article 78 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus from 17 July 2018 No. 130-Z On Normative Legal Acts and to improve the process of preparing draft normative legal acts.
The databank “Rule-making process” is integrated into the the Standard Databank of Legal Information (SDLI) and consists of two main sections:
- section containing the texts of normative legal acts regulating the rule-making process and methodological materials;
- section containing the patterns of draft normative legal acts in the Russian and Belarusian languages, including those formalizing decision on an international treaty.
The section “Normative regulation and Methodological Materials” contains more than 25 normative legal acts regulating rule-making activities (incl. preparation of normative legal acts, expertise, public discussion, evaluation of the potential impacts of a new regulation, adoption and official publication), as well as various methodical materials (examples of adopted normative legal acts etc.).
The databank contains over 280 patterns of draft normative legal acts:
- draft laws of the Republic of Belarus;
- draft ordinances of the President of the Republic of Belarus;
- draft decrees of the President of the Republic of Belarus;
- draft resolutions of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
- draft resolutions of law-making bodies, including draft resolutions of the Board of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus and order of the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Belarus;
- draft decisions of local Council of deputies and local executive committee;
- draft normative legal acts formalizing decision on an international treaty.
Each pattern is presented in both Russian and Belarusian languages. Work using a specific pattern is carried out by exporting it to the Microsoft Word editor, while automatically providing font design, indenting, line spacing and compliance with other preparing requirements.