The Centre has established an efficient partnership with the Legislation Research Institute of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Cooperation Agreement concluded by the Parties on 25 July 2007 serves as basis of this relationship.
According to the above Agreement the main guidelines of cooperation between the Parties are as follows:
- carrying out of mutual consultations (on matters relevant to development of concepts for improvement of the legislation, preparation of draft normative legal acts, systematization of the legislation, analysis of the current legislation and practice of application of normative legal acts and forecasting of consequences of their issue;
- interchange of data on analytical and scientific research in the field of legislation and law-making process;
- interchange of printed editions containing results of researches implemented by the Parties;
- organization of training for representatives of the Parties on the subjects being of mutual interest;
- participation of representatives of the Parties in seminars, conferences and other actions of scientific character organized and hold by the Parties.